(Almost) everything you need to repair Windows problems in one small handy tool.
Windows Repair Toolbox (freeware) is a portable program that helps you repair a Windows system, by making the process faster, easier and uniform.
– Download and run “on-the-fly” the best free software when it comes to diagnose and solve several kinds of Windows problems. With one exception, all the programs included in the toolbox are portable. The tools are categorized by their function, and the program will automatically download the correct version for the Windows edition in which you’re working. Additionally, it will also help you to keep those tools updated. Important note: some of the tools may trigger false positive alerts from your AV (e.g: the Nirsoft tools).
– Ability to select several tools to run successively in unattended mode, in order to perform malware removal, system cleaning and repair. A email letting you know that the process is complete, and containing the logs, can be sent to you.
– Displays relevant information about the computer to be repaired: CPU temperature, name and % time; amount of RAM installed on the system and % of use; Disk model, capacity, basic health check; amount of free space left in the system partition; Windows edition and install date; System boot time; and more.
– Contains a functionality – “AVLeftovers” – that helps to identify what antivirus have been previously installed in a machine, so that you can run the respective manual uninstaller(s) before installing other antivirus of your choice, or simply when trying to solve some problem potentially caused by the incomplete uninstall of a security solution.
– Allows you to add your own favorite tools to the program;
– Allows you to change the program icon and title bar text;
– Allows you to perform quality assurance tests after the repair is complete;
– Allows you to save notes about the repair process;
– Provides 1-click access to some useful Windows tools;
Disclaimer (read carefully):
By running Windows Repair Toolbox you accept COMPLETE responsibility for ANYTHING that happens. This tool has ZERO WARRANTY for any purpose. Run it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
All 3rd-party tools you might download using Windows Repair Toolbox belong to their respective owners and authors, and are bound by their respective licences.
It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to determine if you have the rights to use those 3rd-party tools in whatever environment you use this software.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4, Windows XP to 10.